1. What is an Adaptor Kit?
Adaptor Kits connect solar panels to charge controllers. They come in different length and gauges.
2. What is an Extension Cable?
Extension Cables make your solar panel connections longer, if needed. They come as singles so two are required for each panel.
3. What are Branch Connectors?
A set of Branch connectors allow you to parallel 2 solar panels at a time
4. What size fuse do I need between my battery and charge controller?
We recommend matching the fuse amperage to the amperage rating on the charge controller. For example, our 40A Rover will needs a 40A fuse.
5. Do I need to use a temperature sensor for my controller?
The temperature sensor is recommended as it will allow the controller to send the correct voltage depending on the ambient temperature.
6. I want to mount my panel on a flat surface which mounts do I need?
For flat surfaces we recommend using our Z-brackets. These brackets come in sets of 4 and will match the mounting hole behind our solar panels.
7. How can I wire my panels in parallel?
We offer three options for wiring panels in parallel, choose between our 2 to 1, 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 branch connectors.